Cost of living in Montreal, Canada vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 831 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 35.299 UYU / CAD
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 71% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U159,184 (C$4,510) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U93,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanning costs 20元 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$750,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,600 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €800 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Curitiba costs R$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £750 (about 2 hours ago)