Cost of living in Montreal, Canada vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 933 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 36.709 UYU / CAD
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 77% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U159,448 (C$4,344) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U90,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Copiapó costs CH$15,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $16,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 4 hours ago)