Cost of living in Montreal, Canada vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 741 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 34.128 UYU / CAD
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 63% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U178,174 (C$5,221) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U109,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)