Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,009 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 33.375 UYU / AUD
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 90% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U214,248 (AU$6,419) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U113,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Madrid costs €700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Montt costs CH$65 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 10,165 (about 4 hours ago)