Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
WARNING! Mar del Plata has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mar del Plata.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 646 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.46918 UYU / ARS *
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 12% cheaper than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U92,000 in Tacuarembó you would need to make just about $U81,088 (ARS $172,830) in Mar del Plata.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Huelva costs €150 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Rennes costs €4.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Cambridge costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asunción costs 29,000 Gs (about 3 hours ago)