Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 488 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 10.607 UYU / MYR
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 26% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U124,666 (RM11,753) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U99,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 15,000元 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $139 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Talcahuano costs CH$18,890,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nairobi costs Shilling350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)