Cost of living in Kochi, India vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.598 UYU / INR
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kochi (India) is 10% cheaper than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U99,000 in Tacuarembó you would need to make just about $U88,834 (₨148,469) in Kochi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cuiabá costs R$ 68,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Istanbul costs 19TL (about 3 hours ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Paris costs €3.75 (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 9 ﷼ (about 4 hours ago)