Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.521 UYU / BDT
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 13% cheaper than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U96,000 in Tacuarembó you would need to make just about $U83,154 (Taka 159,738) in Khulna.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tepic costs Mex$ 18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Luís costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Skopje costs 400 ден (about 3 hours ago)