Cost of living in Joinville, Brazil vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 8.425 UYU / BRL
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Joinville (Brazil) is about the same as in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U100,000 in Tacuarembó you would need to make just about $U97,188 (R$ 11,536) in Joinville.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $85 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Paris costs €100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$600,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)