Cost of living in Guntur, India vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.598 UYU / INR
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 20% cheaper than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U106,000 in Tacuarembó you would need to make just about $U84,289 (₨141,027) in Guntur.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 43 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guatemala City costs Q19 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Matanzas costs 30 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tétouan costs 55 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)