Cost of living in Delhi, India vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,496 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.589 UYU / INR
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Delhi (India) is 6% cheaper than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U113,000 in Tacuarembó you would need to make just about $U106,333 (₨180,678) in Delhi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)