Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 306 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 7.044 UYU / DKK
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 129% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U247,485 (kr35,133) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U108,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Edinburgh costs £10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$50 (about 3 hours ago)