Cost of living in Chaozhou, China vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.846 UYU / CNY
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaozhou (China) is 6% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U108,229 (15,808元) in Chaozhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U102,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Toulouse costs €520 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨100 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 3 hours ago)