Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01196 UYU / COP
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 6% cheaper than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U98,000 in Tacuarembó you would need to make just about $U92,320 (COL$7,720,603) in Cartagena.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cancún costs Mex$ 2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Antalya costs 30TL (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limoges costs €1.40 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Volta Redonda costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 112,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Manaus costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)