Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 549 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.862 UYU / ZAR
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 28% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U129,561 (R 45,263) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U101,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Indore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of bread in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Rioja costs ARS $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$120,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨50 (about 3 hours ago)