Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 6,872 prices entered by 722 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.47718 UYU / ARS *
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is about the same as in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U105,000 in Tacuarembó you would need to make just about $U102,887 (ARS $215,613) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $1.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)