Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,045 prices entered by 735 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.46918 UYU / ARS *
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is about the same as in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U97,000 in Tacuarembó you would need to make just about $U96,186 (ARS $205,009) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 800 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lagos costs 5,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lille costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leipzig costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)