Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 6,781 prices entered by 714 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.47984 UYU / ARS *
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is about the same as in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U103,000 in Tacuarembó you would need to make just about $U98,976 (ARS $206,271) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Halifax costs C$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)