Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 61.032 UYU / GBP
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 101% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U183,140 (£3,001) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U91,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 50 лв (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Miami, Florida costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Libreville costs 55,850 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 95TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$700,000 (about 2 hours ago)