Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 252 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.768 UYU / CNY
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 52% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U144,099 (21,291元) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U95,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marseille costs €1,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Matagalpa costs 38 C$ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo André costs R$ 3.89 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 56 (about 1 hour ago)