Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 311 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 62.014 UYU / JOD
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 42% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U156,019 (Dinar 2,516) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U110,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Río Cuarto costs ARS $550 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Santa Fe costs ARS $400 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Austin, Texas costs $1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,850 (about 2 hours ago)