Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 414 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.10466 UYU / KZT
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U113,000 in Tacuarembó you would need to make just about $U109,138 (1,042,811 KZT) in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Edinburgh costs £10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$50 (about 3 hours ago)