Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Tacoma, Washington, United States
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 595 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14507 USD / BOB
Do you live in Tacoma, Washington? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 56% cheaper than in Tacoma, Washington (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,500 in Tacoma, Washington you would need to make just about $2,880 ($b19,854) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Berlin costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $994 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 3 hours ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 10,319 (about 4 hours ago)