Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Tacoma, Washington, United States
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,470 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12893 USD / HKD
Do you live in Tacoma, Washington? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 29% more expensive than in Tacoma, Washington (United States)
For example, you would need at least $8,908 (HK$69,096) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,900 in Tacoma, Washington.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 780 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$1,450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in São Paulo costs R$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Compiegne costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)