Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Tacoma, Washington, United States
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 865 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021.
Do you live in Tacoma, Washington? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 47% cheaper than in Tacoma, Washington (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,000 in Tacoma, Washington you would need to make just about $3,156 in Guayaquil.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fortaleza costs R$ 55,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,200,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 4 hours ago)