Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Tacoma, Washington, United States
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 979 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021.
Do you live in Tacoma, Washington? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 48% cheaper than in Tacoma, Washington (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,500 in Tacoma, Washington you would need to make just about $3,378 in Guayaquil.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)