Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Tacna, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 618 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00101 PEN / COP
Do you live in Tacna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 12% more expensive than in Tacna (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 4,145 (COL$4,088,622) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 3,700 in Tacna.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Matagalpa costs 38 C$ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo André costs R$ 3.89 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,009 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 56 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Río Cuarto costs ARS $550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Austin, Texas costs $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)