Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Tacna, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,706 prices entered by 382 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00504 PEN / CLP
Do you live in Tacna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 85% more expensive than in Tacna (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 5,933 (CH$1,177,607) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 3,200 in Tacna.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 780 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$1,450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in São Paulo costs R$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Compiegne costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)