Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Tacna, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.529 PEN / BOB
Do you live in Tacna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 37% more expensive than in Tacna (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 5,190 ($b9,809) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 3,800 in Tacna.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Madrid costs €700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Montt costs CH$65 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 10,165 (about 4 hours ago)