Cost of living in Montreal, Canada vs Tacna, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 964 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.936 PEN / CAD
Do you live in Tacna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 166% more expensive than in Tacna (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 9,030 (C$3,076) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 3,400 in Tacna.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $202 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Oslo costs kr 139 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Khulna costs Taka 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)