Cost of living in Montreal, Canada vs Tacna, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 876 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.884 PEN / CAD
Do you live in Tacna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 156% more expensive than in Tacna (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 8,964 (C$3,108) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 3,500 in Tacna.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Halifax costs C$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)