Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia vs Tacna, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,010 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.801 PEN / AUD
Do you live in Tacna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 222% more expensive than in Tacna (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 10,951 (AU$3,909) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 3,400 in Tacna.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fortaleza costs R$ 55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$17,990 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $15 (about 5 hours ago)