Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia vs Tacna, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,103 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.834 PEN / AUD
Do you live in Tacna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 225% more expensive than in Tacna (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 12,660 (AU$4,468) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 3,900 in Tacna.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)