Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Tacna, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,367 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.47027 PEN / HKD
Do you live in Tacna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 297% more expensive than in Tacna (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 13,895 (HK$29,547) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 3,500 in Tacna.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 10元 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 600 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €32,515 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨15 (about 2 hours ago)