Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Tacna, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 876 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.638 PEN / USD
Do you live in Tacna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 59% more expensive than in Tacna (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 6,025 ($1,656) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 3,800 in Tacna.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,010 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,875 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Madras costs ₨25,228 (about 2 hours ago)