Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico vs Tacna, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,186 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.17402 PEN / MXN
Do you live in Tacna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 41% more expensive than in Tacna (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 5,484 (Mex$ 31,513) in Guadalajara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 3,900 in Tacna.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 4.80 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $75,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Faro costs €33,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 112,190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)