Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Tacna, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.134 PEN / JOD
Do you live in Tacna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 97% more expensive than in Tacna (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 6,505 (Dinar 1,267) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 3,300 in Tacna.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 15,000元 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $139 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Talcahuano costs CH$18,890,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nairobi costs Shilling350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)