Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada vs Tabuk, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.086 SAR / CAD
Do you live in Tabuk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 15% more expensive than in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,266 (C$2,678) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,200 in Tabuk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Manaus costs R$ 7 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cuiabá costs R$ 68,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Istanbul costs 19TL (about 4 hours ago)