Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Tabuk, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03461 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Tabuk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 32% more expensive than in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,115 (¥263,388) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 6,900 in Tabuk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Río Cuarto costs ARS $550 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Santa Fe costs ARS $400 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Austin, Texas costs $1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,850 (about 2 hours ago)