Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea vs Tabuk, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00337 SAR / KRW
Do you live in Tabuk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 24% more expensive than in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,306 (₩2,761,615) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,500 in Tabuk.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rosario costs ARS $205 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $28 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tunja costs COL$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santiago costs CH$4,990 (about 1 hour ago)