Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden vs Tabuk, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.44454 SAR / SEK
Do you live in Tabuk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 34% more expensive than in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,561 (23,757 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,900 in Tabuk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)