Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Tabuk, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 628 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06583 SAR / DOP
Do you live in Tabuk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 34% cheaper than in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 7,900 in Tabuk you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,211 (RD$ 79,160) in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tepic costs Mex$ 18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Luís costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Skopje costs 400 ден (about 3 hours ago)