Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Tabuk, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00104 SAR / COP
Do you live in Tabuk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 50% cheaper than in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 7,000 in Tabuk you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,497 (COL$3,374,021) in Santiago de Cali.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)