Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Tabuk, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.544 SAR / BOB
Do you live in Tabuk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 42% cheaper than in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 7,200 in Tabuk you would need to make just about ﷼ 4,163 ($b7,646) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 112,190 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vadodara costs ₨62 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lusaka costs 25 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)