Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States vs Tabuk, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Tabuk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 19% more expensive than in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,565 ($2,284) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,200 in Tabuk.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 10元 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 600 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €32,515 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨15 (about 2 hours ago)