Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia vs Tabuk, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.932 SAR / AUD
Do you live in Tabuk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 23% more expensive than in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,121 (AU$2,770) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 6,600 in Tabuk.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Calgary costs C$10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stoke-on-Trent costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 870 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.29 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 800 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,600 (about 5 hours ago)