Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Tabuk, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03495 SAR / KES
Do you live in Tabuk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 27% cheaper than in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 7,700 in Tabuk you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,623 (Shilling160,888) in Nairobi.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Copiapó costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $16,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 4 hours ago)