Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Tabuk, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03417 SAR / KES
Do you live in Tabuk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 28% cheaper than in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 6,800 in Tabuk you would need to make just about ﷼ 4,871 (Shilling142,548) in Nairobi.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in São Paulo costs R$ 400 (5 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Compiegne costs €900 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Granada costs €41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)