Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria vs Tabuk, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00986 SAR / NGN *
Do you live in Tabuk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 28% cheaper than in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 7,800 in Tabuk you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,579 (566,055 ₦) in Lagos.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨680 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surabaya costs Rp 350,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vladivostok costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bangkok costs 60 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jammu costs ₨1,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50,000 (about 3 hours ago)