Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Tabuk, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 684 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Tabuk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 33% cheaper than in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 6,700 in Tabuk you would need to make just about ﷼ 4,510 ($1,203) in Guayaquil.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $85,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antofagasta costs CH$750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)