Cost of living in Brasov, Romania vs Tabuk, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.926 SAR / RON
Do you live in Tabuk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 42% cheaper than in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 7,700 in Tabuk you would need to make just about ﷼ 4,504 (4,864 lei) in Brasov.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medina costs ﷼ 35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$70 (about 3 hours ago)