Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Tabuk, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00104 SAR / COP
Do you live in Tabuk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 48% cheaper than in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 7,700 in Tabuk you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,996 (COL$3,855,540) in Barranquilla.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)