Cost of living in Almería, Spain vs Tabuk, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.533 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Tabuk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 15% cheaper than in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 7,500 in Tabuk you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,394 (€1,411) in Almería.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,614 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $110 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windsor costs C$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 35TL (about 2 hours ago)